Re: what to do???rotary MGB

To: "Trevor E. Cranmer" <tec9289@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: what to do???rotary MGB
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:46:04 -0500
As long as your eyes are open going in, if that's
what you want. Go for it.

My brother had a good observation once when we saw
and article on that Cosworth engine in the MG. He
said that the V8 conversion still retains some history
of MG since the factory did put them in GTs, but you put
other engines in it, it pretty well ceases to be an MG.