Air intake screen

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air intake screen
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 19:41:13 -0400
I've left one on at track speeds of 100+ without it ever moving.  It seems
the faster you go, the more pressure at that point.  Mine is several years
old now and needs replacing soon.  I have some magnetic sheeting that could
be had from any sign shop for a few bucks that I figure could do the trick.
Dean

Bill,  I got one of those black magnetic MG covers. It says it isn't
for use when driving but it stays on just fine at 8...... er... 65.