RE: Parts cars/now upholstery

To: "'Don Malling'" <dmallin@attglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: Parts cars/now upholstery
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 07:55:52 -0700
Don:

Before making any upholstery plans, I would suggest getting a second on
this.  Also, I would ask the list member which seat foams were used on the
later seat frames with the early covers.

The early seat backs have much thinner foam than the 70-80 ones and I would
be concerned that the covers would not stretch over the reclining mechanism.
This would be very interesting to know, as the early frames are getting
scarce.

Kelvin.