overdrive questions

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: overdrive questions
From: "Kevin D. Richards" <flybirds@starpower.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:25:07 -0400
Just a couple of questions to the wise ones:

I am contemplating adding an overdrive to my 64B.
Right now, it has a four synchro box in it and it is great...nice and smooth,
etc.

I am moving and will have to do much highway driving...

what is the difference in revs at highway speeds.
Let's say, what is the exact rev number for a 1800 with a 4 synchro box at
70mph?

and the same with a late overdrive installed?

Will the late four synchro overdrive box fit right in, or will I have to
modify the tunnel?

thanks so much for any answers.

cheers
Kevin

PS, anyone have a good overdrive they want to sell?