RE: overdrive questions

To: "'Kevin D. Richards'" <flybirds@starpower.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: overdrive questions
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 07:42:55 -0700
Kevin:

I drove my 65B race car about 400 miles the other day and realized how much
I miss the OD.  It does reduce noise and vibration dramatically,
particularily in a car with limited sound deadening material.  Now if I can
just get the time to figure out why the OD isn't working.

The late all synchro OD will fit right into your modified car without a
hitch.  The trans length is the same and no denting is required for the
larger OD unit.  You will probably have to get your speedo calibrated
depending on which drive gear is in the OD.  Use your existing drive shaft.

Kelvin.