RE: uhaul tow dolly/transport 70B

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: RE: uhaul tow dolly/transport 70B
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:12:01 -0700
There I go blasting my mouth off again without thinking through.
Bud Krueger politely pointed out that it is imperative to have matching
grounds.  EG the towed car has to be negative ground, since I don't know of
too many + Ground tow vehicles.   All those with Ser 1 and II Landrovers put
your hands down.

My wonderful concept won't work with a later MGB unless you can figure out
the multi-functions of TS and Stop lights.  I had it easy, since my car was
an early one and I used the red Turn signals as brake lights.  Ya can't do
that with a later Amber TS car.

So now I'll shut up and go back to work.

Kelvin.