Re: Overdrive Transmission

To: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: Overdrive Transmission
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:23:12 -0600
Ok, So I looked in the catalog.

DRIVE SHAFT ASS'Y., 31.125", std., O/D tubed type axle, RD/GT from
(c)138401on

DRIVE SHAFT ASS'Y., 32" O/D  tubed type axle, RD/GT to (c)138400

So there are two different shafts. So my guess is that if the
new OD came out of a car from (c)138401 on you'll be ok. Otherwise,
you'll need a new one.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155