RE: Penalty?

To: "'Neil Cotty'" <ncotty@globalfreightsolutions.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Penalty?
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:21:30 -0800
Neil:

        At the VTR S.E. Regional last weekend in Georgia there was a TR8
with the 4 IDA downdraught set up on it.

        Just in case this wasn't over the top enough, the car was also
plumbed for nitrous.  From what I saw of the build photos, the interior of
the engine was just as radical as the outside.  4.6L cross bolted block,
roller lifters and rockers etc.

        Now that's the kind of engine I would love for my MGB V8, and/or
Morgan +8

Kelvin.

        Go for the Morgan, it's only money!