RE: Penalty?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Penalty?
From: "Neil Cotty" <ncotty@globalfreightsolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:13:03 -0000
>My high school notebooks were filled with Morgan looking cars with 6 pipes
>coming out of each hood panel.

Ahh speaking of Morgans and Webers and Downdraft vs Sidedraft.. Perhaps Bill
could get Pierce to make a Rover version of this
http://www.piercemanifolds.com/Images/Catalog/K352.htm then I'd really have
to buy the Morgan +8 I fell in love with this evening. <G> My mechanic
friend has a gorgeous burgundy early eighties +8 for sale and my god what a
beautiful noise this beastie makes. I must have it...I MUST! One turn of the
key and that was it. Whoosh. Love at first sight (err sound) and all that.
LOL

8)