Accident with 70B Ouch!

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Accident with 70B Ouch!
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 21:58:16 -0800 (PST)
Listers,
Got rear ended today coming home from work.  Not sure
how extensive damage is.   Definitely will need:  rear
bumper, overrider, gas tank, and rear panel.  Also
repaint on rear panel, tank and some odd places where
shock of rear collision causes damage up front.  Will
need new paint on bonnet and on fender and where doors
touch dog legs.  Weird how it caused paint to chip
opposite of where car was hit.  Thank God the guy had
insurance. I'm OK.  Just a little shook up and sad.
No MG to drive for a while.  Fortunately the new split
bumpers weren't on the car.  I think I would have
really flipped out on the guy.
Jim
69C restoring
70B in body shop getting a band aide )-;