Re: New lister

To: <N3KKE@aol.com>
Subject: Re: New lister
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 02:13:30 -0500
Hi Wendell:

In a nut shell - rust, rust, rust. A rusted out B actually has a negative
value. I bought an artfully bondo'd '71, that ultimately cost me more than a
show car.

If you're hell bent on a fixer-up'er, buy for the body! The engine isn't
even a consideration.

IMHO, the $6000+ thoroughly restored shiny ones are the best buy. There're
always a few for sale at the British car shows. Best thing is they're ready
to drive!

BTW, if the sills are bad, the floors are bad, the fenders are bad, the
splash panels are bad, the wheel arches are bad, yahda, yahda, yahda.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - A good driver, but I could of had a contender.
.