Re: New lister

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New lister
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 14:17:41 -0800
Hi Wendell

It sounds like you're starting out with the right attitude. I recommend
getting some of the many useful books on the subject. Here are a few:

The Complete Official MGB Shop Manual, Robert Bentley
Original MGB, A. D. Clausager
MGB Guide to Purchase and DIY Restoration, Lindsay Porter
MGB Owner's Survival Manual
MGB Restoration/Preparation/Maintenance, Jim Tyler
How to Restore British Sports Cars, Jay Lamm

I have used the first four myself. There are other titles to be found in the
Moss Motors catalog, which is also one of your best resources.

Have fun!

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149