Re: Top 5 worst jobs.

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Top 5 worst jobs.
From: "Smith, Timothy" <Timothy.Smith@navitaire.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 08:30:40 -0600
After some thought I only had one worst job, carb warming.

In ND it would get so cold in the winter that I would
have to take the carbs out and warm them up in the
house before I could get it started. Having to do this in
sub-zero temps with no gloves and having to get them back
on before they cooled off to much was no fun.

Yes, the block heater worked great when I was at a place that
could get electricity to the car. Otherwise it was park with
the rear to the wind and put a blanket over the engine. Still
ended up being towed by a friend's pickup too often.

Tim