Re: Name of seal supplier

To: BarrMark262@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Name of seal supplier
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 10:39:29 -0800
Dennis,

I have known Martin for years.  He does get excellent stuff.  I got the
rubber channel stuff for the widows (the furry u shaped channel that goes
in the glass guide in the MGB GT) from my usual Moss distributor and some
from Martin.  Moss stuff was 0.5mm too thick and made it too tight but
usable - Martin's was bang on.  But then he does not always have everything
you want.  He is a stickler for authenticity and really works hard at
matching the original.

He does incredible interiors but I think he's stopped that now.  He did
gorgeous work but few customers wanted that at the price!  Mention my name!

Martin McGregor
MacGregor British Car Parts
877-777-6381
Tel/Fax 905-627-4006
55 Head Street
Dundas
Ontario
L9H 3H8
Rubber bits and interior trim

www.macgregorukcarparts.com

At 09:42 PM 11/7/2002 -0500, BarrMark262@aol.com wrote:
>Hi List: A few months ago, one of you posted the name of a rubber seal
>supplier in Canada. I believe the name was MacGregor. Apparently their
>products are of a better grade and fit, especially fit, than from our usual
>suppliers. Can that be true?
>Can anyone give me the proper web site?
>
>Thanks
>Dennis Barr