Convertible top results.

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Convertible top results.
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 20:59:36 -0700
Thanks for the advice everyone.

I didn't go with caribou.  The conditions mentioned on the list are
unreasonable, and I would rather have a top that will last longer.

I ordered a mohair top from PrestigeAutotops.  I read the happy reviews
of the stayfast tops.  The MH was only $50 more than the SF. In for a
penny...

What does it come with?  I read that some tops don't come with any
snaps, hardware, instructions etc...  Prestige says it comes with
directions, but that is all they mention.

Thanks again!  I am glad I'm not going to be waiting until next summer
to get the top.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net