Re: Valve Cover Venting

To: "Ruggiero Larry Lt Col AFRC/XPXS" <Larry.Ruggiero@AFRC.AF.MIL>
Subject: Re: Valve Cover Venting
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:16:05 -0700
Thanks for all the great info.  I have a the vent from the tappet chest
cover piped up to the intake on my weber with no pvc valve.  I have
been trying to figure out why I get oil all over the top of my aluminum
valve cover.

I had to switch from the chrome oil cap to the old black vented one
because of the oil mist all over the chrome cap made it so slippery it
was almost impossible to remove the cap.

I will buy a PVC valve and hope to see the problem go away!

Is there any sizing to these things or just get one that fits the
hoses?

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net