Re: update on 69C purchased in Manchester, NH in September

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: update on 69C purchased in Manchester, NH in September
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:07:42 -0800 (PST)
Phil
Thanks for the thought.  I've already bought them from Moss and forgot to add
it to my list.

Jim

 Phil Bates <jello@ida.net> wrote:Looks like a lot of stuff going on in PA. I
used to live there. If you
really want period seat belts, I'd contact Jerry LaBant (sp?) at
Liverpool Motorworks in Liverpool, PA. He used to run off to England
every 6 mo or so and get stuff. I picked up NOS three point seat belts
for my '67 B from him at a reasonable price. I don't have a phone
number, but you should be able to find it.

Phil Bates