NAMGBR

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: NAMGBR
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:36:08 -0600
Finally got my "Welcome aboard" packet in the mail.  Took a while, but they
were reorganizing at the same time I sent in my application for membership.
   Love the little dash plaque.

I love the "MGB Driver" magazine.  It alone is worth the price of admission.
   Unlike large U.S. magazines or British magazines which are even larger,
it is compact and easy to pocket or carry.

My wife saw the leaflet they sent concerning MG 2003 in St. Louis and she
wants us to go next year.  What a great wife!  When I insist on having the
'68 B finished in time to drive/show, I'll see just how badly she wants to
go... ;)

Kevin Smith
'68 MGB Roadster (under slow restoration)
'72 MGB Roadster (rust growth experiment)