RE: NAMGBR

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: NAMGBR
From: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:54:38 -0600
> My wife saw the leaflet they sent concerning MG 2003 in St.
> Louis and she
> wants us to go next year.  What a great wife!  When I insist
> on having the
> '68 B finished in time to drive/show, I'll see just how badly
> she wants to
> go... ;)

Kevin-

We look forward to seeing you here!  We're planning what we hope will be an
event that will set new standards for NAMGBR national shows.

It's hard to believe that 10 years ago I was sending mail to this list
promoting MG '93!

We've got a web page set up for MG 2003, so you can keep checking for more
details as the event approaches:

http://www.mg2003.com