Re: welders

To: "Kevin Smith" <ksmith40@earthlink.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: welders
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:36:24 -0000
Why?  Like Mother's milk it is always there.  Doesn't take many rents to pay
for one, and if you use an MGB as a daily driver in other than a desert
state you will need it again and again.  I've never had to hire a compressor
... but if I had one I'm sure I would have used it a couple of times by now.