Re: Rev Limiter for B

To: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rev Limiter for B
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:31:11 -0000
My ears are good enough for me, I've never been heartless enough to take it
into the orange let alone the red.  Max torque and hence acceleration is at
3k, and if you don't change till 6k you start the next gear up past that by
a significant amout, nearly 1500 rpm past in the case of 3rd to 4th.  The V8
is a different kettle of fish altogether, revs into the red all too easily.