Re: Brake Servo for 76 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Servo for 76 MGB
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:33:38 EST
In a message dated 11/20/02 12:08:09 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> >Listers,
> >  An MGB owner who is not a list member asked me if there were
> >rebuilders for the brake servo for his 1976 US-spec MGB.  He says that he
> >had the MC replaced but that the shop told him new servos were not
> >available.

Greetings....

I just received back my servo from Power Brake Exchange in San Jose, CA
( website: <A
HREF="http://www.powerbrakeexchange.com/";>http://www.powerbrakeexchange.com/</A>
  ). I had the servo off of a
1976 MGB renewed, powdercoated, and sent back to me for about US$140.00.  I
also used Power Brake Exchange in 1996 for my MGC boosters (original spec). I
have had absolutely no problems with them...and I drive the MGC a LOT.

Hope this helps.

rick ingram
1978 MGB Tourer
1969 MGC Tourer