Re: Blower Installation Progress

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Blower Installation Progress
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:30:24 -0800
On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 11:14:56PM +1030, Eric wrote:
> Larry Colen wrote:
> >
> > I've also run into some problems from misreading, or misunderstanding
> > the directions. I've been taking pictures of each major step along the
> > way, to help with anyone else who installs one.
> >
> > At the moment they are in huge, undocumented indicies at:
> >
> > http://red4est.red4est.com/lrc/pix/jrb021116N/
>
> It is nice that you show the importance of taking a few moments out from
> working on the car for some quality time with the spouse :-)
>
> Or were you "dancing for joy" at your progress on the project?
>
> http://red4est.red4est.com/lrc/pix/jrb021116N/pict0280N.jpg

Actually, my ex-spouse was one of the causes of my running out of
money halfway into the restoration which is why the car was off the
road for many years. That picture was taken at a friend's birthday
party. She was having an RTFM problem with her digital camera, so
I started using mine.

The car work has actually contributed to major stress between me and a
woman that I've been dating.  I do know an attractive woman in my area
who is very understanding of British cars, but I don't think the
Kelvin's willing to share, even if I offered to let him drive the
supercharged B when I get it running.

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.