Scorcher distributor specs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Scorcher distributor specs
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:29:09 -0800
I bought one of those scorcher distributor conversions with the
supercharger kit for the MG. Now that I'm about ready to try firing up
the car, I seem to have left the piece of paper with the specs (such
as gap) at work.

Does anybody have one of these distibutors and know the proper points
gap?

  Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.