Re: Blower Installation Progress

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, "NSippel"
Subject: Re: Blower Installation Progress
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 01:11:02 -0500
I didn't make it last year... but at the New Castle DE
show of 2000 there was a guy with the HP blower in his BGT.
He said his biggest problem was keeping a gearbox together.
He regularly tore up gears with the torque. So he did the 5 speed
conversion..and tore it up too.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com