Re: The curse of Lucas jumping ship

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: The curse of Lucas jumping ship
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 02:02:12 -0800
On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 12:16:44PM -0500, Tab Julius wrote:
> On the bright side, have you tried the MG lately?  Maybe it was sort of a
> "transference" and the MG acquired the Mazda system. :)

Let's hope not. At least if his Mazda's electrical system is anything
like the one in the '83 Rx7 I owned. It ate alternator belts every
month or two, went a bit longer between alternators. I'd get several
months out of a switch for the electric windows. I went through
several of the diode's or transistors in the electronic ignition.

I'll take Lucas any day over that unrepentent piece of work.

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.