Re: MG 2003

To: Mowog1@aol.com, "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG 2003
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 04:29:35 -0800 (PST)
Rick,
Don't forget our dual(-;

I may be alone that week.  My wife doesn't want to go
to St. Louis. If she doesn't want to go my son won't
either.
 I went to graduate school in Cape Giradeau and she
hated every minute she was out there.  Oh, well guess
I'll have to have fun by myself. Question is which car
will I be able to take?
Jim
69C
70B