Re: Question(s)

To: "engl" <engl@cableregina.com>, "mgs@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: Question(s)
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 18:38:37 -0700
For me,  I would keep looking because of this alone.  That pretty much
defines a parts car as far as I am concerned.

I wouldn't pay more that $500 for a car with rust there, and it would
have to have a good engine or overdrive for that price.  (Maybe I am
cheap!)

Spend more now, and less later.  Get a "real" rust free car if you can.
 The mechanicals aren't hard on these cars.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net