Re: Mk I, Mk II dash

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mk I, Mk II dash
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 11:04:11 -0800
Well, you certainly managed to astonish me!

I would think most people would say that the original dash layout is
visually appropriate to the exterior styling of the MGB, and that the
plasticky "pillow" dash is awkward, at best, and an abomination to many.

But then, I suppose it depends on what you're used to. I personally grew up
with metal dashboards, and find padded steering wheels weird even today.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149