Re: Wheeeeeeee....

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheeeeeeee....
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 12:34:23 +1030
Bob Shaw wrote:

> At 2:37 PM -0600 12/14/2002, MonteMorris wrote:
> >It's a beautiful, sunny 54 degrees today here in NE Missouri.
>
> Similar here in Lincoln, NE. I did a similar thing with the A today.
> Tomorrow we rewire the garage.

Here it is just 34 ... Celsius that is.  About 95 Farenheit, and just
sometimes I wouldn't mind airconditioning :-)

But I only feel this way at the start of Summer before the body
acclimatises to the heat.  After that, as long as I put on my sunblock
and wear a hat, I'm fine for topless driving in the Sun.

Enjoy your Winter, y'all!

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII