Re: Wheeeeeeee....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheeeeeeee....
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:38:12 -0800 (PST)
Well, I'm not able to drive my MGA in as much as it's just an
empty shell right now, but *my* exciting news is that the summer
rush is over, and the body shop started stripping the paint
last week.  So driving day is getting closer!

So far it looks like all the panels are original, but the driver's
door skin is pretty beat up and will probably need to be replaced.

--
David Breneman                   |       And on the tree a star,
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |       Of shiny Christmas gold.