British car toys

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: British car toys
From: William Killeffer <wkilleffer@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 18:01:26 -0500
Hello,
I am curious if anyone has seen any British car toys anywhere this year.
Last year, there were lots of Johnny Lightening cars around and some other
things like that, but I haven't seen anything.
This week's Radio Shack sales flyer is advertising 1/32 scale RC cars for
$19.99 each with choices of PT Cruiser, Mercedes, or Chevy SSR. Someone told
me that they had seen a variation of this that was a New Mini, but couldn't
remember if they saw it at Radio Shack or somewhere else. Has anyone seen
anything like this? Any information on this topic would be appreciated.
Thanks,
-William Killeffer