Re: British car toys

To: William Killeffer <wkilleffer@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: British car toys
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 18:48:01 -0600
The Radio Shack variation is called the Zip Zap. They are about the
hottest thing going. I got on
a waiting list 3 weeks ago and got 2 a week latter. RS doesn't even set
them out, the list takes them
immediately.  There are also Micro Racers sold at places like Toy's 'R'
Us, I think they sell similarly
fast. A 'geek' online magazine rated the Micro Racers better.

I don't believe either have Mini bodies. Though both have interchangable
bodies. I think I got
a Mustang and a Civic (Fast and Furious). I also got Sponge Bob Square
Pants bodies. These
are for the kids, after all.

There's are also knock offs of these. I don't know much about the knock
offs though we saw
them at Mall of America and the Supermarket (Rainbow).

I can't give a report on how fast and fun they are until Christmas, of
course.

http://www.zipzaps.com
http://www.microracers.com