Re: Grassroots Motorsport Magazine

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Grassroots Motorsport Magazine
From: Tim Baxter <baxter@gretschpages.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 21:49:36 -0600
I'm a little biased, since Grassroots Motorsports HAS cut me a check a
time or two, but I think overall it's the best automotive magazine out
there. Down to earth, informative, useful, made for gearheads trying
to figure out how to make the most of what they've got (perfect for MG
owners!), willing to try oddball ideas, nicely laid out, etc. etc.
etc. Their website, grmotorsports.com, has a good bulletin board with
all kinds of topics, and yes, they will give you a free sample issue.
There's even better things ahead, but I probably shouldn't say
anything on that.