Re: Slightly OT... British bikes

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Slightly OT... British bikes
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:05:13 -0800
I don't know anything about them myself, but I have two younger brothers who
have done a fair amount of messing around with 60s Triumphs, mainly
Bonnevilles; some of which were vintage "choppers" complete with flaming
skulls on the tanks, etc.

I'm not recommending my siblings as sources of information unless you happen
to be in the Seattle area (they are not reliable correspondents, and one is
recovering from dumping his just completed Triumph on a rainslick street),
but I did discover that Classic Motorbooks carries a fair number of British
bike books.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149