Re: '78 MG TC!

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '78 MG TC!
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 16:13:49 -0800
Yeah, and park it next to your 1948 MGB lowrider limousine!

Geez, what is wrong with these people? Another car list I'm on refers to
them as "crackheads"... I mean, you're offering a car for sale and you can't
even be bothered to read the registration, or the VIN plate. No one expects
them to be an expert, but it would be in their own interest to advertise the
article for sale in a manner by which an interested buyer could possibly
recognize it.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149