Re: Black Beauty

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Black Beauty
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 16:29:59 -0500
Hi Dennis.

Thanks for your kind words.

I live in Roswell (Atlanta) Georgia.

I wish I could keep Black Beauty but circumstances won't permit. There's no
emergency to sell her but she'll have to go sometime over the next 90 to 120
days anyhow. I can't leave a new model Corvette convertible sitting outside
very long!

I've just today paid an entry fee to put her in a antique/classic car
collector's auction that is being held this coming Saturday. I've set a
reserve minimum so if I don't get at least my asking price there, I won't
sell her - and, I stand a chance to get a lot more. We'll see what happens.
There are going to be 300-400 cars in the auction. At least if I sell her,
somebody that cares about classic cars should get her.

Nice hearing from you. Carry on with your hobby. I had lots of fun with
Black Beauty - and I'll also have lots of fun with my Vette too!!!

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Jerry

Jerry Erbesfield
73 Black Beauty B roadster