Re: MGA 1500 - Lada conversion (modern day Grapes of Wrath)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA 1500 - Lada conversion (modern day Grapes of Wrath)
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 14:58:19 -0600
Great letter Barney!!  Thanks for sharing.  Did anyone catch the PBS
special on cars of Havana?...these folks are ingenious...almost as good
as Barney!  They ought to be making repro parts for our LBC's......the
quality would be better than some parts sold by ....................ok,
Ill be good. ;-)

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  Barney,What's the date for the DuPage swap meet?

Dave
59 MGA 1500 (non-Lada pistons; or is that "not-a-lotta"?)
59 :{)