RE: Ok, what's this

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@attbi.com>
Subject: RE: Ok, what's this
From: "Hal Rogers" <hdrsons@iamerica.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 16:25:57 -0600
It is an Arnolt MG, based on TD mechanicals, with the 4 cylinder TD
engine..around 53 or so. Body by Bertone of Italy. Assembled in Chicago
under the Arnolt Company Name. Arnolt did other special bodied cars using
powertrains from Bristol, Jaguar, and Aston Martin and Bertone as the Body
Manufacturer. I believe that Arnolt was partially responsible for keeping
Bertone afloat during some bad financial times. Very unusual cars. Also
their is a ONE OFF Arnolt Bentley in existance too with a Bertone Body and
Bentley Chassis/Drivetrain that was shown in the Paris Motor Show in...1953
I think.

Regards,
Hal Rogers
www.hdrogers.com