Re: Happy New Year/ Car Covers

To: joseph cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>, wcameyer@msn.com,
Subject: Re: Happy New Year/ Car Covers
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 07:54:55 -0800 (PST)
There is a guy who has a RB Brooklands Green MGB just like mine and lives
in an apartment complex near me. He has his car tightly wrapped up in what
appears to be a waterproof cover of some sort, and I've never seen it off
since we got into fall/winter here in NJ. Guess he's going to have
problems later.

Actually, his car is the opposite of mine. His has a perfect-appearing
body but I've never seen it move, while mine has strong mechanics with a
less-than-perfect body.... Hmmm, maybe we ought to get together...

--- joseph cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Bill,
>
> I asked about car covers a couple of months ago because I brought my MGB
> from California to New York.

=====
Dan
The Garden State (What Exit?)