Re: Happy New Year/ Car Covers

Subject: Re: Happy New Year/ Car Covers
From: joseph cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 08:01:49 -0500
Bill,

I asked about car covers a couple of months ago because I brought my MGB
from California to New York. After many responses, I netted out with no
cover. Even the most breathable covers tend to let moisture collect in and
on the car. And if your car is parked on gravel or unpaved ground, park it
on top of one of those blue plastic tarps. This should keep moisture from
coming up from the ground (another culprit). It seems to be working with my
car. Dry as a bone inside. Good luck,

Joseph
67 MGB Roadster