Re: MGA RD

To: "Jack Baker" <jarbaker@shaw.ca>, "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA RD
From: "Rick deOlazarra" <cattail@redshift.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:11:14 -0800
 I just spent about a year searching around for one, and - don't take this
for gospel; it's a subjective thing to a large extent - my idea of an 8 out
of 10 would be something starting around 12,000.  10 out of 10 would put you
over 20,000.  Allen, the other respondent to your query, suggested going to
collector car trader on line; a good idea...I used it a lot when I was
looking for one.  Most of the ones I looked at, were, by far, overpriced;
considering the condition they were in. Owners looking to sell, from my
experience, can talk the talk, and describe their car in the most positive
manner imagineable, but the reality of seeing the car tends to fall far
short of  their claims.  So, what else is new, huh?....

-Rick deOlazarra

> A friend has asked me to see what value the list would give a MGA RDSTR.
The car is red with chrome wires and is about a 8 out of ten.