Re: MGA Havana, Cuba - hand made everything

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: MGA Havana, Cuba - hand made everything
From: "Bill Meyer" <wcameyer@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:28:23 -0700
Dan,  I don't know yet.  I am not familiar with A's, just B's (I'm 6' 6"
tall, would love an A, but its a bit close.)
I do come up with $90 before shipping for: filter conversion with two
filters, workshop manual reprint, rack boots and clamps, brake m/c kit
(somebody's going to have to guide me on the wheel cylinder kits), clutch
slave kit (need help on m/c kit).  The engine mounts are also beyond my
knowledge.
Also, the final total will depend on how many $ we attract, although if Carl
is any indication, that should not be a problem - I'll certainly match him.
Sparkplugs were also a good addition to the list.

Bill