Re: Correct Speedo and Tacho

To: "Plant, Keith Contractor \(NSAGAETA N6\)"
Subject: Re: Correct Speedo and Tacho
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 05:36:57 -0800 (PST)
You need a 1080 tpm speedo I believe. I think the diameter is going to 80mm but
I will be corrected if I am wrong. I would keep checking eBay as there are
several UK vendors who sell these items from time to time. If you have a UK
spec metal dash model then you will need a 100mm size the same as the early us
models.
Carl
 It's a 1969 B Roadster (British
Spec) with overdrive. The set I have currently are not overdrive compatible
and reflect a speed appx 25% slower than I am actually traveling. Any help
would be appreciated.