Steering wheel center cap...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Steering wheel center cap...
From: LottMJ1967@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 00:09:11 EST
While out running errands on this 75 - 80F day, I was passed by a caravan
consisting of a MGB GT (chrome bumper/orange), AH Sprite (bugeye/deep
red-maroon), and MGA (green/luggage rack).  The trio was headed south on
Lincoln passing though the Venice/Marina Del Rey area of Los Angeles.
Drivers and passengers shared smiles all around... Anyone on the list?

Does anyone have for sale or know where I can obtain the center cap for my
'68 Midget steering wheel.  My car has the horn relegated to the stalk on the
column, and the caps for earlier cars with steering wheel mounted horns don't
fit (I have one of those).  Any suggestions or trades?

Thanks in advance...
Michael Lott
Compton, CA
'68 Midget
(mostly lurking, popping up now and then)