Re: Returning Lister

To: leylandauto@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Returning Lister
From: "Neil Oldfield" <neil_oldfield@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:25:43 +1000
Thanks carl, and all the other listers

For welcoming me back,  it is good to see Eric is still around and
pillaging. I hope his car is still as pretty as it was.

My last mail got cut short by a system problem but was going to ask if any
of our other Aussie listers were going to be at the Australia Day Displays.
I will be at the melbourne one, but without the MG, needed a car with four
seats and have decided to take the old car (See list below for explanation),
but would be interested to see any others.

Remember Smile It Makes People Wonder What You Got Up To Last Night...

Neil

65 MGB (Whats a roof)
1928 Graham Paige (See What I mean by Old Car)
1990 Subaru (She wanted something Practical)