Paint shell rolling or not?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Paint shell rolling or not?
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 00:23:54 -0600
I'm about to start pulling my car apart even further, namely the
rear-end, suspension, etc.

Which is better?
1. Removing everything and carrying the shell into the body shop.
or
2. Removing everything except the "rolling parts" and pushing it into
the body shop?

I would guess the benefits of #1 are everything can be painted without
any masking, plus I can be blasting and painting the suspension parts
when the body shop drags their feet on my cash job as they milk the
insurance jobs. :)

With #2, the body shop has less hassles moving the body around, but the
paint job could potentially be messed up when I get it back and then
remove the suspension parts for blasting and painting.

Thanks,
Kevin