Re: non-lbc --- Netscape 7 ??

To: "Dave Yealy" <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>
Subject: Re: non-lbc --- Netscape 7 ??
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 19:20:14 -0500
That's good to know, and I'll try it the next time it happens, though still
the fact remains that N7 has this problem WAY more than N6 or previous ever
did (and I've been using Netscape since it was Mosaic), not to mention that
you shouldn't have the problem at all.

That said, that's really my only complaint about N7.  Actually the other
thing that's a "feature" is the dynamic updating, where it will reconfigure
itself on the fly as it loads the page (faster response that way), but the
problem is that if you click on something while it's updating, or just
before it updates, you may find yourself clicking on something different OR
losing you may have typed before the page was settled.  Okay, those are my
TWO real complaints (refresh and update), that aside, I have no problem
with N7.