Re: MGF radio in an MGB?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGF radio in an MGB?
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 23:00:53 -0000
European radios tune roughly the same bands, but FM is tuned in 100 kHz
increments instead of the 200 kHz we use in the U.S. This is not really a
problem, you just have to tune though more channels to get to the station
you want. The big problem is the AM band. Euro radios tune AM in 9 kHz
increments, instead of 10 kHz. This will ruin the reception of many AM
channels here. (Been in the OEM car radio biz for 27 years.)

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336