Padded dash

To: MGs@autox.team.net
Subject: Padded dash
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:34:51 -0800
I finally scrounged up a dashboard to cannibalize for making my custom
dash without having to do without a dashboard in the meantime. The
problem being that it is in perfect condition and I'd feel kind of
guilty tearing it up.  If anyone near Santa Cruz California (or pretty
much anyplace in the bay area) needs a cherry padded dashboard, and
has a dashboard that'll fit in my '69 BGT to trade, let me know. I
don't care what condition the exchange one is in as long as the mounts
to the car are in good shape.

I don't know what year this one is, but it's not a '69 and it has the
heater fan switch in the lower right corner of the non-padded part of
the dashboard and an instrument light dimmer knob right above it. I'm
not looking to make any money off of this, I just feel guilty about
slicing up a cherry padded dashboard when there is likely someone
doing a restoration who could really use it.

If you aren't in the area, it would cost you another dash (doesn't
have to be padded, it just has to fit and have good mounts) and
whatever it would cost me to ship this to you.

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.